- Go to your Amazon home screen, then open the Tubi app.
- On your Fire TV remote, press the left directional key to bring up the left navigation column. At the top of the left column, click on the link that says “Sign In”.
- An activation code will now appear on your screen. Follow the instructions that are given there. On a second device, open a web browser and go to tubitv.com/activate. Be sure to leave the activation code visible on your Amazon Fire TV throughout the process.
- If you already have an account on Tubi, you can easily get started by logging in using your email and password or you can also log in with Google/Apple ID/Facebook Account. In case you don’t have an account on Tubi then you can click on Register and start creating your account.
- You will now be redirected to the page where you can activate your device. If you are not redirected to the Activate Device Page then go to the tubi.tv/activate. Please enter the code you see on your TV screen and click Activate Device. Your Amazon Fire TV screen will update automatically. If your connection is slower then it might take a few more seconds.
How to activate Tubi Kids on Fire TV
Tubi Kids lets you set up parental controls for your Fire TV device, so that your child will only be able to watch content that is age-appropriate. So let’s know how to activate Tubi Kids on Fire TV.
- First, open the Tubi app
- Press the left arrow on your remote to open the left navigation column and press up to navigate to Kids.
- Press Ok Button and now you will land in Tubi Kids World.
To leave Tubi Kids, you should return to the left column, choose Exit Kids Mode, and confirm that you want to leave. You will now return to the full version of Tubi.