In order to sign up for Tubi TV on your Roku, please follow the steps below.
- Open the Tubi app application from your home screen. If you haven’t yet installed the Roku app, please install it first.
- To bring up the left navigation column, press the left directional key on your Roku remote. Once you’ve opened the left navigation menu, now you have to click on the Sign In Button.
- After Signing up, you will see an activation code on your screen. Read and follow instructions you see on the screen.
- Now open any browser on a second device and type tubi.tv/activate in the address bar and click/tap on the search button. Please be certain to leave the activation code displayed on your TV screen until the installation process is complete.
- Click the Sign In button if you already have a Tubi account or You can also log in from facebook and google Account. If you are a new user then click Create an Account and follow the instructions to register.
- You will be redirected to the Activate A Device page within a seconds, in case if you are not redirected to the device page then you can go to (tubi.tv/activate). Make sure you type it in an address bar. You will see an activation code on your TV screen which you need to enter and activate the device. The TV screen will update automatically. If you have slow internet access, this page may take several seconds to load. Now you can enjoy watching your favourites.