Space traveling warriors have a tier list and those who are fans of Dragon Ball Z, plus those who wish to know more will be more than interested in the overview of space traveling warriors.
Each member’s full ranking will be shared. This will be able to help fans and players alike choose the right character for their team. In addition to the main character, this game will also feature a wide array of new characters and locations.
What is the best way to get started in the game Dragon Ball Dokken?
Listed below are some of the best ways to get started with the Dragon Ball Z mobile game known as Dragon Ball Dokken. The correct way to select the right class as per the player’s style of play is to get an overview of the tier list of each class of fighters.
In this way, players will be able to observe how well each one stacks up against others in the game and what the players might want to focus on in the future. The space traveling warriors tier list is also instrumental to determine which player is the most powerful.
The basic gameplay is almost the same as that of Mega Man and another game known as Streets of Rage. In Dragon ball Dokken, players control a character resembling Conan the Barbarian, who finds the coveted Sword of Ages and wields it to defeat opponents.
As players fight through the level, they will need to defeat enemies to progress to the next level. Additionally, they will also be taking down bosses. Moreover, players will need to balance both offense and defense to defeat enemies and bosses and reach key stages.
Web design professionals working at a web design agency in Dubai, who also happen to be gaming enthusiasts, have decided to share with us some recommendations for the Tier List of space traveling warriors in Dragon Ball Dokken. Coincidentally, they also happen to be fans of Dragon Ball Z.
A bit about Dragon Ball Dokken
Dragon Ball Dokken is an amazing mobile game where players create a team of various characters from the Dragon Ball Z Universe and save the in-game universe. All the multiple timelines collide, hence Dragon Ball characters from various universes and timelines have joined forces to stop it.
A lot of characters are present in the game providing a wholesome variety to choose from. It helps to mention a whole list of tiers of Space Traveling warriors. This post will serve as a brief guide mentioning all the characters on the Space Warrior Journey lists tier-wise.
The tier list of Space Warriors in Dragon Ball Dokken
In Space Traveling soldiers, players are categorized into levels or tiers. The strongest characters in the game are classified in Tier S, the weak ones in Tier B and the second strong ones in Tier A. A strong squad will raise the chances of winning.
Dragon Ball Dokken is a crossover of numerous Dragon Ball games, which includes the whole Dragonball franchise. It even features characters from various timelines and universes.
Each tier list has its own set of characters. For players, it is important to know how to play effectively with these characters. The real Space Traveling Warriors are members of the tier list S, while the tier list A has second-string characters and tier list B has the characters bottom of the food chain.
The bottom tier i.e. Tier B has characters that have bad characteristics. They are underpowered and might have an advantage over some of their fellow Top Tier characters, but may not be able to compete against higher tier characters.
The weak points of each character are basically their disadvantages. Such is reflected in their nicknames. Yet there are numerous ways of using these characters.
Tier S of Space Traveling Warriors
Here is the list of Tier S of Space traveling Warriors in Dragon Ball Dokken:
- Explosive Evolution Turles.
- Murderous Overlord Boujack.
- Extreme Ultimate Power Cooler.
- Reign of Terror Frieza (1st Form).
- Rageful Erasure Frieza (Final Form).
- Last-Ditch Attack Frieza (Full Power).
- Destroyers of the Universe Team Turles.
- Hot-Blooded God of Destruction Beerus.
- Majesty of the Mighty Jiren (Full Power).
- Open The Gates of Hell Cooler (Final Form).
- Ultimate Malign Being Super Baby 2 (Giant Ape).
- Power Beyond Right and Wrong Toppo (God of Destruction Mode).
- Galaxy-Threatening Invasion Full Power Boujack (Galactic Warrior).
Tier A of Space Traveling Warriors
Here is the list of Tier A Space Traveling warriors:
- Best Measure Whis
- Evil Paralysis Zangya
- Absolute Power Jiren
- Almighty Cleave Cooler
- Dazzling Life Force Bardock
- Devastating Punishment Beerus
- Unprecedented Tension Vados
- Explosive Super Elite Vegeta
- Cold-Hearted Warrior Raditz
- Total Invasion Tora.
- Victorious Smile Pan (GT).
- Umpire of Annihilation Beerus.
- Evolution to Match Strength Hit.
- Assassin’s Ultimate Technique Hit.
- Catastrophic Rage Frieza (Final Form).
- Earth-Piercing Light Frieza (Final Form).
- Emperor’s Devotion Frieza (Full Power).
- Plucky Low-Class Warrior Tora (Giant Ape).
- Rampaging Vicious Saiyans Nappa/Vegeta.
- Light to Protect Peace Toppo (Pride Troopers).
- Wings Spread Out to the Cosmos Pan (GT) (Honey).
- Onslaught of Fire and Fury Dyspo (Super Speed Mode).
- Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT).
Tier B Members of Space Traveling Warriors
Here are the members of Tier B of Space Traveling members:
- Swirling Ambition Turles (Giant Ape)
- Angelic Instruction Whis
- Magnificent Hunter Kakunsa
- Grand Tour Companion Giru
- Infinite Power Borgos
- Battle-Hardened Hero Bardock
- Ruffian’s Strike Shugesh
- Storm of Terror Frieza (2nd Form)
- Infinite Love Ribrianne (Giant Form)
- Feverish Battlefield Borgos (Giant Ape)
- Ruthless Invader Raditz
- Ginyu Force Reborn Ginyu (Goku) (Ginyu Force)
- Wayward God Beerus
- Charming Girl’s Dance Super Ribrianne
- Master of the Yacchaina Fist Rozie
- Absolute Suppression Turles
- Tyrannical Maelstrom Full Power Boujack
- Namekian Mutation Lord Slug
- Expert in Justice Kahseral (Pride Troopers)
- Definite Path Vados
- Rampaging Vengeance Super Baby 2 (Giant Ape)
- Imprinted Discipline Whis
- Pride of the Fastest One Burter
- Atrocious Crackdown Raditz (Giant Ape)
- Horrific Super Energy Full Power Boujack
- Dominance Through Destruction Champa
- Evil Namekian Lord Slug (Giant Form)
- Sibling Reunion Tarble
- Proudest Moment Brianne de Chateau
- Resolute Execution Cooler (Final Form)
- Expanding Possibility Hit
- Tenacious Battlefield Diva Fasha (Giant Ape)
- Corroding Menace Super Baby 1
- Greedy Attack Mode Shugesh (Giant Ape)
- Life of the Party Pan (GT)
- Heinous Attack Cooler (Final Form)
- Cunning Moves Fasha
- Courageous Clash Captain Ginyu
- Thrill of the Fight Beerus
- Brutal Bind Guldo
- Lethal Charge Recoome
- Guide to the New Beyond Whis
- Grand Opening Team Bardock
- Low-Class, High-Octane Bardock (Giant Ape)
- Power for the Death-Match Vegeta (Giant Ape)
- Battle of Epic Proportions Super Saiyan Goku (GT)
- Daring Planetary Invasion Vegeta (Kid) & Raditz (Kid)
- Power Demonstrated in Clashes Bardock (Giant Ape)
- Confidence-Imbuing Moment Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)
- Magnificent Squadron Thouser (Cooler’s Armored Squad)
- Fictitious Universe’s Strongest Beerus (Monaka Costume)
- The Ultimate Fighting Squadron Captain Ginyu (Ginyu Force)
Here you have it, the multiple tier list including all the best characters from each Tier of the game Dragon Ball Z Dokken game. Hopefully, players will like these lists and will have no issues choosing their desired characters to make their team when they are playing the game. Moreover, the list has also been approved by gaming enthusiasts working at an agency of logo designing Dubai, who are keen on providing their services to gaming app developers around the world.