The rules for submitting your articles to Blogger County are simple, but they must be followed!
- The content that you submit must be your own work – You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded content allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each content you submit. Articles written by a ghostwriter are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your articles to Blogger County, you grant us the right to publish your contents– We may publish your article anywhere on our website. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to Blogger County you grant others the right to publish your contents – Other Blogger County users have the right to publish your contents on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the content is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! – The contents that you submit to Blogger County should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URLs of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your contents to Blogger County does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind – You will not receive compensation from blogger County< or the users of our directory for contents you submit.
- Submitting an content in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory – We reserve the right to reject an content submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting – Do not submit content filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor content submissions and we will reject content that doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Your content must be between 700-1200 words. And It should not be promotional in any way.
- Your title needs to be catchy and concise but should not be promotive.
- Please send your content in proper formatting with the featured image.
- Authors must have their real names with their real photos/avatar. Submissions from the Authors without real names and photos will not be accepted.
- If you are adding an image in the content except the featured image then you are obliged to add a source.
- Poor English-written content will not be accepted.
- Headings are mandatory. You must put H2, H3, H4…headings whenever possible. If you did not do this then your content will be considered ugly and will be rejected.
Categories we accept are given below:
Health, Automotive, Real Estate, Internet, Business, Home & Garden, Lifestyle, Travel, Fashion, Food & Dining & Entertainment.
If your content falls in any of these categories then send your content to us.
Send your article to [email protected], we will publish your article if it meets the criteria.
If you don’t already have a Blogger County account, create one here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I submitted my content/story for review?
Your content will be reviewed by our editorial team and you will be told if your story is accepted or not.
How long it will take for my content to be published on Blogger County?
We usually respond within a week but if queue is long then it will take longer than a week.
How long should I write content to be published on Blogger County?
We don’t want you to write long stories but we want you to write content/story between 700-1200 words.
Can I publish my content If I already publish that particular article somewhere else?
If you have already got published your content somewhere else then don’t sell us that copy. We do not accept duplicate content.
There is no featured images option?
You can insert a featured image at the top of the content with a featured image cation
What topics can I write about which you can accept?.
You can write content that gives value to our users whether it is about health, education, lifestyle, fashion, internet, travel, business, and home and garden. Please read our guidelines before publishing your story.
How many do-follow links do you provide?
We can give you 1 do-follow link if the landing website is authoritative and otherwise it will be no-follow.
Can we add external website links?
Yes can add external website links but those source websites need to be authoritative like Wikipedia, Healthline, Harvard, and so on.
How often we can send you the stories?
As often as you can.